Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sophmore Slump

Well the first month of my Project exceeded all of my hopes and expectations, I lost 25 pounds, 2 suit sizes, 4 plus inches on my waist and more importantly I feel Great! Unfortunately, I thing I lost a little of my intensity in Month 2. I still made some progress, but I only lost about 6 or 7 pounds and I do not know if I was pushing as hard. I struggled more with keeping track of my food journal and I did well overall on my food, but I was Awesome Month one.

So where to go from here, I had a super intense weekend of workouts and as I start month 3 I need to recommit and refocus. Up with my Intensity, Up with my Focus, Up with My Results! Take No Prisoners and NO EXCUSES!! Have any of my fellow Pilots struggled with month 2? Any Ideas on how to get out of the Slump?

No comments: