Have you ever read something that you read before, but it hits a cord that it didn't the first time! Today my Aunt sent me one of those e-mails that floats around the Internet with an apology for sending it. She said so many of the messages applied that she felt compelled to share it with her friends and loved ones. I feel that it is so appropriate for my fellow Project Test Pilots that I have to share it as well. So, here you go!
1. Start and end each day with a PRAYER.
2. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
3. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'
5. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
6. Drink plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
7. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
8. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
9. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
10. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what theirs is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals EVERYTHING, in HIS time.
20. However good or bad a situation is it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: Thank you GOD, I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.