Sunday, September 7, 2008

Discipline

So, tonight I started financial peace university. One of the big reasons I decided it was time for me to start this program was a recent gift from Chris (my Yoga Sherpa and leader of my fitness cult) of an autographed copy of Dave Ramsey's book. So as Margaret and I are setting in the class and learning about the plan, a bible verse comes up in relation to the program and I almost laughed out loud because it could have been about the BTWG Project. It is Hebrews 12:11, it goes as follows:

11No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

So, maybe I will get to put some of my project lessons to work in other important areas of life......

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Big Daddy Matt,

Love the new look of your blog and the fact that you started the Financial Peace University.

Thanks for sharing the Bible verse you heard in class. I'll have to use that one for the Project, it's perfect.

Discovering your ideal health, fitness, and well-being in body, mind, spirit, and finance. You rock, dude!

Have a great week as well.

Peace,
Chris a.k.a. "Yoga Sherpa" and leader of the "fitness cult" : -)