Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This Is How You Celebrate Memorial Day!

I want to send out a thanks to my Wellness Guru and great friend Chris for organizing an amazing Trail Run to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project on Sunday morning. I got to spend an Hour and 45 Minutes running through the woods to help offset the excesses of Holiday Weekend eating and drinking and raise money for a great cause. Check out the link below:

http://btwg.blogspot.com/2009/05/memorial-day.html

I also got a little knowledge that I wanted to share. Due to the great advances in Health care and field readiness for injuries there is been a decrease in the number of military fatalities which is wonderful! The challenge is that many of these HEROS come home wounded and then have to learn how to live again under much tougher circumstances. We owe all of them so much, the least we can do is try to help them back to the most fulfilling life they can achieve. Thanks to all of the Military men and women who fight for me and my family everyday, thank you to all of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in honor of this Nation. In honor of the Wounded Warrior Project, a special thank you to those who have lost so much, but have come back home. May they feel welcome and supported by all of us!

No comments: