Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Annual Fallin Family Turkey Trot

Talk about looking at life through different eyes, look what Margaret and I are planning for Thanksgiving Day Morning! Several of my family has responded that they will be there! Probably a lot of Walkers and a few Fool Hearty Runners, but it is better than lying around on the sofa!

First Annual Fallin Family Turkey Trot

Have you have ever wanted to enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner without feeling too guilty afterwards? Or, have you ever just wanted a good excuse to eat a little bit more? Join Margaret and I at Vastwood Park (Hawesville, KY) at 9:00 AM on Thanksgiving Morning for a Fitness Trail Walk/Run. Margaret and I will lead the running group and I am looking for a volunteer to lead the Walking Tour. Plan on a hour plus or minus visiting time and a little stretching time. We look forward to seeing you there and burning off a few pounds or making room for an extra piece of Pie (Harold). Please forward this invite to anyone in the friends and family circle that you see I have left out and please feel free to bring friends. Drop me a line and let me know if you plan on coming, thanks and Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dude,

What an inspiration! You guys rock! Way to live the Project! Way to share it with your circle. Proud of you, man.

Peace,
Chris